This decadent and smooth dark chocolate fudge is so delicious and we thank Phil for sharing his recipe with us.
Philip’s Dark Chocolate Fudge
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 400 g good quality dark cooking chocolate
- 50 g unsalted butter
- Prepare a 17 x 25 cm baking tin by greasing the tin and lining it with baking paper.
- Put the three ingredients into a microwavable bowl.
- Gently melt the mixture slowly on medium for about 3-5 mins
- Gently stir the mixture from time to time
- Remove from the microwave and stir quickly as the mixture will set quickly
- Pour the mixture into a container and smooth the top with a spatula
- Refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours and then remove and cut into small squares
- Refrigerate until fully set
- Add 2 tsp of finely grated orange zest to the basic ingredients for a jaffa flavour.
- Add natural peppermint extract to flavour the fudge.
- You may also stir in 60 g your favourite chopped nuts to add extra crunch to the fudge.