This recipe is very quick and easy and uses a 3 ingredient pizza dough and the Oven Roasted Tomato Sauce that was posted previously here.
The topping for this recipe is an Artichoke and Antipasto style. You can try this or invent your own using your favourite ingredients.
With the toppings prepared ahead of time this could be be the quickest pizza you will make.
3 Ingredient Pizza dough:
- 1 1/2 cups of Self Raising flour
- (or 1 1/2 cups plain flour 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, 3/4 teaspoons salt)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup Greek Yoghurt
Artichoke and antipasto topping:
- Oven roasted Tomato Sauce
- Shredded mozarella cheese or thin slices of mozzarella
- 1/2 cup artichokes hearts marinaded in olive oil, leaves separated
- 3 slices of Parma Prosciutto chopped
- 1/4 cup of semi-sundried tomatoes chopped
- 3 anchovy fillets chopped finely (optional)
- kalamata olives, pitted and halved lengthwise
- Fresh rocket leaves, torn
- Preheat oven to 200 C
- First make the dough
- Sift the plain flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl
- Mix in half the Greek Yoghurt and continue adding the remainder until a the dough forms a ball. (this quantity will depend on the flour and the humidity so add gradually till the dough forms well)
- Let rest for 5 minutes while you prepare the toppings
- Flour a board and roll out the pizza dough to your preferred shape
- Spoon some of the tomato sauce onto the dough spreading it out to the edges of the dough
- Scatter the shredded mozzarella cheese or thin slices of mozzarella over the tomato
- Place the leaves of marinaded artichokes over the cheese
- Scatter the chopped, semi-sundried tomatoes over the artichokes
- Scatter the chopped prosciutto, and anchovy pieces over everything
- Scatter pitted, halved kalamata olives over the pizza
- Place the pizza into the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the the edges are well browned. Check after 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and scatter torn rocket leaves over the top and serve