This is a great salad to make for lunch at work. The addition of the frozen peas will keep everything fresh and by the time you eat your salad the peas will be defrosted and ready to eat. They add a crunch to the salad and keep it cool and fresh. The capers add a sharpness and the glaze gives a sweetness to the smoked salmon. This salad is portioned for one person.
- five medium baby Cos lettuce leaves torn
- 100 g smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 carrot sliced with a mandolin slicer
- 1 stick of celery also sliced with the mandolin slicer
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 3 handfuls of frozen baby peas
- 1 tbsp of capers in vinegar
- a good splash of Moro Moscato Glaze or as an alternative, Moro Balsamic White Vinegar dressing
Combine all the ingredients well then pour the Moscato Glaze over the top and stir in only when you are about to eat your salad.